About Landtech Cloud
Landtech Cloud is a completely Web based version of the Landtech Real Estate Settlement System. Landtech, the very first fully integrated, feature packed real estate title, escrow and closing system is now available in a web based, hosted environment. Landtech Cloud is the full version of Landtech, not some scaled down “lite” version. It has all of the power, features and benefits of Landtech without the headaches of having to maintain a server on which to run your local or wide area network.
When you subscribe to Landtech Cloud, you will:
- Save Money
- Lower IT costs - When you subscribe to Landtech Cloud, you avoid the overhead associated with purchasing and maintaining a server.
- Pay as you go - When you subscribe to Landtech Cloud, you pay a monthly or per transaction fee. Upfront fees are minimal especially compared to the upfront investment needed for a locally installed system. Further, an on-going monthly expense is easier to incorporate into your budget than a large one-time outlay.
- No annual update fees - Since all maintenance and support is included in your monthly or per transaction fee, you will not be getting those annual bills to assure that you have the latest updates.
- Save Time
- Because you eliminate many of the typical implementation tasks associated with licensed software and because Landtech Cloud is already up and running at Landtech Cloud’s data center, getting up and running can take only a matter of minutes rather than hours.
- The Landtech Cloud system will always be up-to-date with the latest Landtech releases. You will not need to worry about getting and loading the latest Landtech update.
- Processing Flexibility - Landtech Cloud is available from any computer, anywhere in the world, with a web connection. “Mobile” closings are now easier than ever.
- Focus your budget on competitive advantage rather than technology infrastructure.
- With Landtech Cloud, you avoid the cost of purchasing and supporting the required server installation.
- Landtech Cloud data is securely backed up on a daily basis, relieving you of the cost and needless worry about the security of your business data.
Landtech Cloud FAQ’s:
- Is my data secure?
- Landtech Cloud is managed by Landtech Data Corporation. Landtech is not owned or affiliated in any way with any title insurance underwriter. Your data will not be accessible by anyone other than your authorized personnel.
- Access to your Company’s files will be governed by user names and passwords, which you can change as you wish.
- Landtech Cloud’s data center is secured 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. The data center has redundant security, backup power and data backup to ensure the physical security of your data.
- Landtech Cloud customer data is backed up at least daily.
- Landtech Cloud employs state-of-the-art virus protection which is continually updated.
- Who has access to my data?
- Only you, your employees and Landtech Cloud personnel, for service and support, only. The data that you store with Landtech Cloud is YOUR data. It will not be shared with anyone and, unlike some other online systems, your data will not be accessible by your Title Underwriter.
- Will Landtech Cloud be available when I need it?
- Except for limited periods, outside of normal business hours, required for normal maintenance and updates, Landtech Cloud is available 24 hours per day 365 days per year.
- Landtech Cloud runs on redundant servers so that if one server goes down for any reason the other server steps in. You will not be down for more than a few minutes.
- Can I get my data back? - The data that you store with Landtech Cloud is YOUR data. If, for any reason, you elect to discontinue Landtech Cloud, your data will be returned to you upon request on one or more cd’s.
Contact us for more information or to arrange for an on-line demonstration.